Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My BIG Girl


My BIG Girl!!

     Ready for her big day! She was sooo excited and since she was excited so was her little sister & brother! She looked like a little princess! She is the most outgoing social little person I know and its really rather funny because I'm a little more introverted and her daddy REALLY is so not real sure where she gets it LOL but she talks to everyone everywhere we go! I think its a good thing....it does make me nervous at times because not all people are good and she doesn't realize that yet so we have had a lot of those don't talk to strangers when mommy or daddy isn't around talks but I hate to totally discourage her from talking to people because shes so friendly and that is a good trait!


     Her sister was EXCITED and ready to go see her sissy! Can you see her lip...they were chasing each other and she fell on the tile and busted it.....no running in the house please and it never fails that something like this happens before an event or picture day :) This is my quiet one, and very shy, they are night & day in every way imaginable!

     And my little buddy that does not like the camera its insanely hard trying to get a picture of him! These are My M&Ms; Madison Brooke, Miranda Grace & Miles Preston...they keep me busy! And now that Madison is out of school for the summer its going to be even busier!


      After graduation we took her out to eat and to Books a Million and let her pick out a few books and then ice cream (which was her favorite part) its not often we get to spend time with just her so it was a nice treat and she was worn out by the time we made it home!! We got home and she played until she just fell out...her sister has her own bed which is right next to hers but this is how they fell asleep, so so sweet and they don't get along like this everyday so it was definitely a Kodak kind of moment! So that was my day...a happy but a little sad because of the realization that shes not my baby anymore but my BIG girl :)(:!




    Not to much about appliqueing in this one..:( I do have some new designs coming soon ! I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment