Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Accomplished!



     So...I was able to get 9 designs listed today so I feel sooo accomplished :) It's only Wednesday and I have met my goal for the week so I'm excited its not often I even get close to reaching my goal. Something always comes up with the kids or somewhere somehow its always something so when its not I'm beyond enjoyed & in disbelief ! What to do with extra time???? I think I can manage to think of something :) I'm not sure there is actually real existence of free time (not when you have children anyway LOL)! I have 6 more designs that need to be test stitched. Which hopefully I will get to them soon. My 2 year old is having some test done at the hospital tomorrow and after that I'm going to try to make a fabric run, being on such a tight schedule makes it really hard shopping for fabric because I could spend hours picking fabrics out... I have some neat ideas I wanna  try so I need to get to a fabric store! Also preparing for my daughters kindergarten graduation we are excited!!! Time flies...we'll its either flying or dragging I guess it depends on the moment, unfortunately the moments we usually  would rather fly are the ones that last forever while the ones you would love to hold onto forever are just a wink of the eye! That's life right??? I think I have more of the time flies kinda of moments.  :)) My only complaint is that there needs to be  more hours in a day and I think lots of people agree with me on that one.......sometimes I would like to just slow down and  breathe.......and then I would probably be so off track  I wouldn't know what to do hehe!                                                       










Click here for a link to these designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment