Friday, May 18, 2012

Vinyl Design tutorial



    This would be just a little bit cooler if it said; Peace, Love & Embroidery :)


      Hello Ladies! I have a new design I have been working on, my first vinyl design and I think it turned out pretty awesome...or Groovy I should say :)!


My daughter LOVES it...and for those of you are new to this you don't have to add the vinyl if you don't like it, its just an added outline stitch before the satin stitch so you can choose to leave it off if you prefer, but the kids love it and I think it adds something extra!!
Here is the stitch map and I will show you what I did...

I skipped Step 1 & 2 because I was using the blue shirt as the background of the lava lamp but if you want a background then you'll need to do Step 1 & 2 which is the outline & tack down stitch. When you finish Step 7 add your piece of vinyl then complete Step 8, then cut around tackdown of vinyl. Then complete Steps 9 & 10. if you don't want the vinyl just skip Step 8 :) It's easy & fun! (Font not included) I should have this design up by the end of the weekend...Hopefully! Let me know if you have any suggestions or questions!!
Click here for a link to this design.

No comments:

Post a Comment