Sunday, May 20, 2012

Bittersweet!



    Wow this has been a day! What can you do, other than laught it off!!!.....So my daughter will be graduating kindergarten in just a day...again it seems like just yesterday I was bringing her home from the hospital but then on the other hand it does not :) I'm not sure if I can really say that the past 5 years just flew by especially since I have 2 other little ones...some days alone feel like a century! Don't get me wrong I love being at home with my kids but realistically its not all gumdrops & rainbow filled days it is by far the hardest but most rewarding job I have ever had, but there are those days that I would like to go get a job outside of the house just to get a break :))))))))

     On another note I am still working on a few more designs, listed the Alabama Princess one late yesterday....yes I was born & raised in Alabama so this design is for all the locals :) again kind of my daughters idea, we were looking at a globe and she wanted to know where we were and after I showed her I drew the state on paper for her to see (& color) and she suggested "making one for her shirt" LOL I made her a Bama girl shirt last year during football season that was really cute but I can't sell any of those designs because of the trademark issues so I thought this was a really good idea....and of course she wanted me to add the crown, she loves anything with dazzle or bling! If anyone has a request for their state I would be glad to do it just let me know! appliquecrazy@att.net
Click here for the link to this design.

No comments:

Post a Comment