Friday, June 1, 2012

Crazzy Week


     This has been a very long week!! I had a yard sale this past weekend which went really good and we definitely need the room but lots of work trying to tend to that and the kiddos... Never ever a dull moment that's for sure! I woke up on Monday sick as a dog now this is the second time just this year that I have been sick... So not like me I usually throw everything off  & by Tuesday I was even worse and had to go to the Dr ( I was even running a fever I don't think I have ran a fever for as long as I can remember ),,, I had a sinus and ear infection (maybe allergies was the initial culprit) ... Crazzzzy but as long as my babies don't get sick I can deal with mine!! I think I'm wearing myself a little thin, that's why I'm not throwing this junk off !! So this week everything I had planned in my schedule didn't happen and you have no idea how crazy that makes me! I have lots of designs I just have to test them! I will get some of them done in the next day or 2 and also be looking for my newsletter that's on my agenda as well if not tomorrow then hopefully by Monday! I will get caught up one day it seems as if every time I'm almost there another road block gets thrown in front of me....that's okay I WILL GET CAUGHT UP.....one day :)
      So is there a tutorial you would like to see on anything, any questions about anything just let me know!! I will be testing some designs today and finishing up on things I didn't get to this week ( I'm having that yard sale again tomorrow, LOL not sure what I was thinking on that one) :)  

This is one of the bow holders I am working on...it will come with a tutorial. Click here for the link to this design.

I hope you have a GREAT weekend!!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment