Monday, March 19, 2012

More hours in the day.....

   


     I know its been longer than I expected since I wrote last...still trying to find that balance! It's crazy how (I'm sure anyone who does custom clothing knows what I'm saying) you can go days with no orders and then get 15 in one day. I'm up to my ears in orders, kids are sleeping so I'm taking a break to test stitch a design I have been working on!
  I ordered some sewing supplies from online and I just want to put a warning out there (don't want to name anyone) but I had a VERY bad experience...I ordered several "commercial" stabilizers which were very cheap & I mean by quality, I have always heard you get what  you pay for...well in stabilizers this definitely tends to be true. This wasn't my problem though, its one thing to order something and not be happy with it but half my order was wrong, I ordered WHITE stabilizer and got black, customer service (was horrible) told me I had to return it....and pay the shipping. I not only will never shop COMMERCIAL...sounded like a good idea and I go through it so quick I figured this would save me time and money...OH and to top it off because you know it had to get better than that right??? A few weeks later the credit card that I used online to make this order with (let me add a new card that I had NEVER used anywhere, first purchase) I received a call from Dell (yes DELL COMPUTERS) wanting to confirm an order because the shipping address was different from the billing address.........WHAT!?!?  I haven't ordered a computer OMG so they cancelled my order and I got online to check my credit card and there was 3,000.00 worth of charges already made....Thank Goodness Dell called, none of the other companies called to confirm the address. Anyway so to make a very very long story short the card company said they will credit everything back to my account as soon as they make certain is was fraudulent charges. So I called that "commercial" company to let them know that hackers are getting through their back door but they said that it wasn't possible we'll then you need to keep some eyes on your employees because it is either or...so........moral here just be careful what you get online (I have shopped online for yrs probably do Most of my shopping online and have had mainly positive experiences so I'm by no means telling u not to shop online) but know the company and your products well, at least before u spend a lot of money!! Sorry had to vent! Just finished my test stitch, this time I did the test stitch on a shirt for my baby boy, well hes 19 months but still my baby :) the girls are always getting the shirts! Click here for the link to this design.





No comments:

Post a Comment