Friday, March 30, 2012

A few days off...who am I kidding :)





     I'm taking a few days off...planning on it anyway. I had my tonsils removed yesterday and I'm in a great deal of pain...the pain meds seem to keep me up at night, that's why I was able to get a few designs test stitched and added to my site. The first 3 days I'm suppose to be doing barely anything but I feel the pain less if I stay busy! Here's a couple of pics of the new designs...just in time too! Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter to receive updates and special discounts on designs! The sale I have up now I'm just going to be leaving for a little bit to give everyone a chance to get what they want!



                                                                       

Click here for the link to these designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment