Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!!!

    I'm a little behind schedule this week...my 5 yr old is having tubes put in her ears Thursday (for the second time) and there is a stomach bug going around at school so she has been sick on top of being sick and this morning my 2 yr old woke up sick so this makes for a full week, as in work I only have 3 custom shirts to do and then maybe next week I'll get to work on some new designs....and I still have a few to upload. Does anyone have any suggestions on what my first tutorial should be on, anything in particular you would like to see? Just leave a comment and let me know, it will probably be sometime next week before I get to it. 
  I know the date is wrong I actually posted this on Valentines day but changed my blog site over a few days later so thats why the date is wrong :)



No comments:

Post a Comment