Sunday, February 19, 2012

All About Me




Hello! My name is Allyson, I'm a SAHM of 3 little ones-a 6, 3, and 2yr old. I'm an elem. school teacher and took off to be at home with my children. I love anything crafty and creative but my passion is with sewing & embroidery. My first sewing machine was actually my mothers' (it was older than me :) my first embroidery machine was a small brother embroidery/sewing machine and since I have upgraded to the brother PR 650. I did custom items (still do for friends & family) for awhile but one day my daughter & I were looking for a particular design that we couldn't find anywhere find anywhere so I s-l-o-w-l-y taught myself how to design my own, which brings us here...so in between being a mother, I digitize & test stitch all of my own designs...(my children are my inspiration they help me come up with all of my designs!) I'm very blessed that I get to do something I love and it allows me to be at home with my children!! It is very hard work & very time consuming with 3 kids, I'm slightly ADD so staying on a schedule (no matter how hard I try) can seem impossible at times but if my world was perfect You would get my newsletter once a month when I release my new designs! This is my plan and hopefully I won't get behind:) I would love to hear from you, share your interest and any ideas you may have! I guarantee my designs to be of the BEST quality and you will be 100% satisfied and if for any reason you're not email me and I will work with you until you are!
    Now that I finally have my website up and going... I had no idea how web illiterate I was until I started this venture and only have one good friend who could actually help at all in this department and he is really a computer tech not an IT but between the both of us I think we are getting it :) and now we are working on this blog & newsletter...there are several features I would like to add so I'm sure you will be seeing it change here and there until I figure things out!
     Also, when I got started I did a lot of research first and found a few blogs out there to be VERY VERY helpful so thats what made me decide that I wanted to have one...I will have tutorials and helpful techniques (tip & tricks). If you have a request for a certain tutorial or just anything I could help with please let me know!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment