Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Creative Advertising ?





     My babies are finally starting to feel better, my 5 yr. old had tubes put in her ears last week (for the second time) praying that this will be the last tine and that it will correct the problem! My other 2 have also had double ear infections as soon as one would start getting better the next one would start running a fever, but now they are all doing much better!!...It has been a LONG two weeks but I'm very relieved to see them feeling better! If there is anything in particular someone would like to see a tutorial on please let me know because I would much rather do one that I know may help someone. I have been working on a few new designs and will hopefully have them up soon. When everything gets back to normal here I would like to play a few games on facebook for a chance to giveaway a few free designs,,,so any ideas or suggestions I would love to hear them!! I have never had a problem in the creative department before but creative advertising ???? I'm definitely falling short here because I can't seem to come up with anything!






No comments:

Post a Comment